*A trip for two to sunny Las Vegas, entry to 2007's Interbike and the chance to ogle all the new cycling goodies slated to hit the shelves in 2008*

*A 2008 Mission 3, Diamondback’s versatile all-mountain machine. Nimble, efficient and stable, the Mission 3 features Shimano’s new Deore XT components, including the Shadow rear derailleur and high power disc brakes.*

*15 minutes of fame in a Diamondback ad that will appear in Dirt Rag featuring the winner on their new Mission 3.*

*Swag from Dirt Rag, Diamondback, Fox Racing Shox, Rockshox, Shimano and WTB. *

To enter, simply go to diamondback.com and click on the “What’s Your Mission?” button to submit your all-mountain inspiring description and photo.

You will also find the fine print there, too, but here’s some to get you started: No purchase necessary to enter or win. One entry per person. Void where prohibited by law. Contest submissions will be accepted from May 1 through August 1, 2007. Entrant must both author their description and take the photo submitted

Monday, July 30, 2007

Greg Wilson - Pikeville, NC


Cruised Iraq on my Diamondback No better way to get fit in the fight for freedom than biking. In today’s military we have to be fit to do what is expected of us. I feel that biking is one of the best ways to get a good work out and have fun. I’ve rode several bikes in many different places. I have taken many different types of trails and I have enjoyed every moment of it. I bought my diamondback in Balad, Iraq. I needed something to keep up with my exercise program. I have ridden the trails and mountains in Korea where I logged over 4,000 miles in 11 months. I have traveled the mountains of New Mexico and Georgia. I have to say that my diamondback has seen more miles in the 3 months than any other bike I have owned. There are not many trails here. We have to be careful where we go and how long we are out. I feel so much better after riding my bike. I know that I am getting a good workout. I have ridden my bike over 550 miles and my goal is to ride over 2000 miles before heading home. I can only imagine how many more miles I can put in and enjoy the exercise at the same time. I have enjoyed riding the Diamondback Response. I have planned an excursion with my son to hit some of the trails in NC, VA, and GA. What a souvenir for my son to receive and enjoy ripping up the trails with, a Diamondback Bicycle straight out of Iraq. Being able to enjoy what you are doing for a workout is one thing but to be able to share that type of fun with your son is something else. Being fit to fight is very important, not only does it benefit me but it also has lasting effects on people around you. I want to be in the best shape possible and riding my diamondback bike will help me succeed.