*A trip for two to sunny Las Vegas, entry to 2007's Interbike and the chance to ogle all the new cycling goodies slated to hit the shelves in 2008*

*A 2008 Mission 3, Diamondback’s versatile all-mountain machine. Nimble, efficient and stable, the Mission 3 features Shimano’s new Deore XT components, including the Shadow rear derailleur and high power disc brakes.*

*15 minutes of fame in a Diamondback ad that will appear in Dirt Rag featuring the winner on their new Mission 3.*

*Swag from Dirt Rag, Diamondback, Fox Racing Shox, Rockshox, Shimano and WTB. *

To enter, simply go to diamondback.com and click on the “What’s Your Mission?” button to submit your all-mountain inspiring description and photo.

You will also find the fine print there, too, but here’s some to get you started: No purchase necessary to enter or win. One entry per person. Void where prohibited by law. Contest submissions will be accepted from May 1 through August 1, 2007. Entrant must both author their description and take the photo submitted

Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Matthew G. - Matthews, NC

There is nothing like catching that first bit of air underneath your tires, or as I call it, earning your "wings".The feeling is like no other. When I hit the dirt mound and both tires were free from the ground below it felt like I could have cleared a car. After all the adrenaline had faded and I went to see the picture my brother took I could only say, "thats it?!?". I could'nt believe that my feeling of soaring over a car amounted to maybe a foot or two off the ground. That feeling only left me wanting more. From then on I kept going higher and farther, but I never had that same rush as the day I first took to the air and earned my "wings".