*A trip for two to sunny Las Vegas, entry to 2007's Interbike and the chance to ogle all the new cycling goodies slated to hit the shelves in 2008*

*A 2008 Mission 3, Diamondback’s versatile all-mountain machine. Nimble, efficient and stable, the Mission 3 features Shimano’s new Deore XT components, including the Shadow rear derailleur and high power disc brakes.*

*15 minutes of fame in a Diamondback ad that will appear in Dirt Rag featuring the winner on their new Mission 3.*

*Swag from Dirt Rag, Diamondback, Fox Racing Shox, Rockshox, Shimano and WTB. *

To enter, simply go to diamondback.com and click on the “What’s Your Mission?” button to submit your all-mountain inspiring description and photo.

You will also find the fine print there, too, but here’s some to get you started: No purchase necessary to enter or win. One entry per person. Void where prohibited by law. Contest submissions will be accepted from May 1 through August 1, 2007. Entrant must both author their description and take the photo submitted

Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Ryan S. - Tyndall, MB

Let me first off say thank you to anyone who reads this. I am by no means an athlete, but I am an avid Mountain biker. I guess it all started at a young age, since my training wheels came off, that i really found the freedom of biking. I have biked my whole life, to school, to work, on the trails, its just in my blood. The pic that I have sent is of my first ride of the season. Winter had finally past, and the sun was once again warm. This pic was taken at Bird's Hill Provincial Park by my best friend. There is no one part of a ride that i can describe as my favorite. If it comes to trails, I like technical sections, trying to find the best line and just holding onto the handlebars while pedalling as fast as you can, such a rush. On Pavement, I really enjoy my ride to work. Although I do own a car, I would just rather bike it in the summer. The highlight of my day is the ride to and from work. There is no better feeling getting to work faster on my bike than in a car, lol. Well, let me just say that I by no means expect to win this contest. I am entering soley for the fact that like many other people, I am an avid biker, and its nice to be heard once in a while. I must say that the bike you are offering is pretty sweet, and yeah, it would be nice to win. But hey, if I don't win, no big deal. It won't stop me from biking. Thanks for your time.